Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive members-only access to the annual Marine Manufacturing Supply Chain Conference.
- Company listing and link through the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance (NCMMA) website.
- Opportunities to collaborate with marine manufacturers through steering committee involvement.
- Industry networking at NCMMA sponsored events.
- Access to promotional materials developed by the NCMMA.
- Approved use of the NCMMA logo on company promotional and contact materials.
- Joint membership in the NEW Manufacturing Alliance (newmfgalliance.org).
The North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance (NCMMA) now offers it s members a dual complimentary membership in the NEW Manufacturing Alliance (www.newmfgalliance.org). There are several additional benefits now extended to NCMMA members with this dual membership including:
- Complimentary exhibit booth and tickets ($595 value) to the Manufacturing First Expo and Conference held for two days in October each year.
- Complimentary exhibit booth ($300 value) at Lambeau Field for Internship Draft Day held in November each year. 2017's Internship Draft Day hosted 263 students from 20 different Wisconsin and Michigan colleges.
- Attend quarterly membership meetings in March, June, October and December.
Contact Ann Franz, alliance director, by phone at 920-498-5587 to learn more about supporting the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance. If you want to join the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance, click and complete the NEWMA membership form. The alliance director will contact you within 48 hours of submitting your membership form. Please note that all new members must be approved by the Steering Committee.