Quick Fact: The North Coast region employs more than 6,000 people in the marine manufacturing industry.
About North Coast
The purpose of the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance is to convene the ship, yacht and boat manufactures in the region to work in partnership with the leaders in workforce development, educational institutions, and economic development to promote, develop, and grow the industry.
- Attracting, recruiting and training a highly skilled workforce;
- Promoting the North Coast region as a center of marine manufacturing excellence;
- Developing the supply chain both in and outside the region;
- Sharing best practices for operational process improvement; and
- Strengthening industry-government relations.
At the heart of the marine industry, whether the project involves boats, yachts or ships, there is a highly skilled workforce with an unwavering passion. And their passion is demonstrated through award-winning designs, billion-dollar contracts, and hundred-year-old histories.