Quality of Life
The North Coast region offers tremendous value to those who call it home. From the cost of living, to the variety of options in dining, recreation, shopping, school systems, health care providers, and transportation. The North Coast region and the cities that support it are often recognized for their exemplary quality of life. Below are some highlights from the North Coast region.
Green Bay & Surrounding Communities
Over the years, the City of Green Bay has been selected as one of the Best 100 Communities for Young People. The links below will help you learn more about Green Bay and its surrounding, shipbuilding communities.
- Greater Green Bay Chamber Fact Book
- Fox Cities LIFE Study
- Life in the New North
- Experience Beautiful Door County
- Green Bay Packers & Titletown
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development – Veteran Employment Services
- Wisconsin Resources for Veterans
- Brown County Veterans’ Services
- Wisconsin Veteran Housing & Recovery Program
Why live in Northeast Wisconsin?
- Green Bay was named ‘Safest City in the US‘ by US News and World Report – January 2021 – Green Bay was also ranked 6th for Quality of Life & 12th for Cheapest Places to Live in the US.
- Many career & educational opportunities
- Affordable living & housing
- Urban & country living
- Music & performing arts
- Cultural events & festivals
- Corporate & community focus on diversity & inclusion
- Beaches, lakes & waterways, winter & summer activities
- Great food & award-winning restaurants
- Various sporting events
- Home to the Green Bay Packers & Titletown