Quality of Life
The North Coast region offers tremendous value to those who call it home. From the cost of living, to the variety of options in dining, recreation, shopping, school systems, health care providers, and transportation, the North Coast region, and the cities that support it, is repeatedly recognized for its exemplary quality of life.
Here are some recent highlights from communities in the North Coast region.
Over the years, the City of Green Bay has been selected as one of the Best 100 Communities for Young People. This national award is presented by the America’s Promise Alliance, a group founded by General Colin Powell. Learn more about Green Bay and its surrounding, shipbuilding communities.
- Greater Green Bay Chamber Fact Book
- Fox Cities LIFE Study
- Life in the New North
- Experience Beautiful Door County
- Green Bay Packers & Titletown
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development – Veteran Employment Services
- Wisconsin Resources for Veterans
- Brown County Veterans’ Services
- Wisconsin Veteran Housing & Recovery Program
Why live in Northeast Wisconsin?
- Many career & educational opportunities
- Affordable living & housing
- Urban & country living
- Music & performing arts
- Cultural events & festivals
- Corporate & community focus on diversity & inclusion
- Safety – Green Bay, WI has been ranked #12 of Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S. (Mid-Size Metro Areas)
- Beaches, lakes & waterways, winter & summer activities
- Great food & award-winning restaurants
- Various sporting events
- Home to the Green Bay Packers & Titletown