Join the Alliance!
Membership to the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance (NCMMA) is open to both shipbuilding and ship repair companies that support the North Coast region. Additionally, the Alliance offers sponsorship opportunities to companies providing marine manufacturing support through the supply and service of component parts, distribution and transportation services, as well as consulting and professional services.
Benefits of Membership
- Company listed and linked through the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance (NCMMA) and the NEW Manufacturing Alliance (NEWMA) websites.
- Opportunities to collaborate with marine manufacturers through steering committee involvement.
- Industry networking at NCMMA and NEWMA sponsored events.
- Access to promotional materials developed by the NCMMA.
- Approved use of the NCMMA logo on company promotional and contact materials.
- Joint membership in the NEW Manufacturing Alliance (newmfgalliance.org).
The North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance (NCMMA) now offers it s members a dual complimentary membership in the NEW Manufacturing Alliance. There are several additional benefits now extended to NCMMA members with this dual membership including:
- Complimentary exhibit booth and tickets to the annual Manufacturing First Expo and Conference held in October.
- Complimentary exhibit booth at Lambeau Field for Internship Draft Day held in November each year. Internship Draft Day hosts students from colleges throughout Wisconsin and upper Michigan.
- Attend quarterly membership meetings in March, June, October and December.
Contact Ann Franz, alliance director, by phone at 920-498-5587 to learn more about supporting the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance. If you want to join the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance, click and complete the NEWMA membership form. The alliance director will contact you within two business days of submitting your membership form. Please note that all new members must be approved by the Steering Committee.